Whatever the size of your business, you could benefit from one of our fuel cards. Our fuel cards provide fleet drivers with a quick and easy way to pay for fuel at 1600 locations nationwide. Using a fuel card means you no longer have to search for the lowest priced sites as your price is the same at all sites on the network, you enjoy the benefit of paying one competitive national price regardless of where you collect your fuel.
All fuel cards offer the advantage of itemised billing that enables tracking of vehicle fuelling easier, saving time on administration as VAT is shown in one lump sum.
As a reputable dealer we offer our customers a trusted service based on our extensive experience, customer support and highly competitive prices.
3 Cards to Choose from -
1. The Silvey Fastfuels Card, which has access to the Texaco, Morrisons and UK Fuels network.
2. The Silvey Diesel Direct Card which provides access to the extensive Keyfuels network of locations,
3. The Silvey Local Card which is a card specifically tailored for fuel drawings from our company owned sites at Chippenham, Llantrisant and Bridgewater.
If you are unsure which card is best suited for you, don’t worry we can map this for you ensuring you get optimum coverage for your needs.
Benefits of Silvey Fuel Cards:
• You will be notified in advance of your fixed weekly price giving you choice over fuel purchases.
• No obligation to draw or minimum term.
• Access to up to 1600 premium sites including motorway services giving you nationwide coverage – depending on which card you choose.
• Access to the largest HGV/LCV network in the UK.
• Itemised VAT compatible invoices
• Full online access to transaction reports
• Tailored e-reporting in excel or PDF formats.
To find out more about which card would best suit you and your business, please call us on 0117 3113 170 or email our Enquiry Form. One of the friendly staff at Silvey Card Services will be happy to help find the right card for you.